Please heed the call to action as follows:
What: The Oz Elder Gathering
When: 24-26th October 2014
Where: John Bailey’s “Cape Retreat” at Tyagarah (Mullumbimby)
Why: ‘Cos that what we do twice a year AND:
– it’s a beautiful site: south arm of the Brunswick River
– it’s where Spirit abounds: feel it, smell it and touch it everywhere
– Eldership is in abundance: meander purposefully through the weekend
– deep connection happens: centred, grounded, blissful
– friendships are deepened: lasting, joyful, generous and grateful
How much: $60 for the Friday to Sunday OR pro rata at $10 per meal
There is capacity in the Elders Banque de Yoghurt to support any Elder who requires assistance with fees, fares, expenses to attend.
Call me (home) 07 3425 3553 (work) 07 3149 6105 (mobile) 0402 035 193 or email me [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Caveat: the Teepee is no more, destroyed by bovine endeavour, therefore you will have to supply or share your own shelter
Please advise what you would like to see on the Agenda by way of business for discussion.
Elder Body Chair – MKP Australia